Welcome to


the website of Stentor Danielson

If you're like most people, you're just looking for the definition of "debitage":

"Debitage is the collective term used by archaeologists to refer to the sharp-edged waste material left over when someone creates a stone tool (knaps flint). Some of the waste flakes may be used as tools themselves, as expedient scrapers for example, but by and large the word debitage refers to those pieces which have not been utilized." -- K Kris Hirst, About.com

Here are the things I have done on the internet:

Geographical: I teach geography and environmental studies at Slippery Rock University.

Artistic: I make cartographic and fantasy art, and design tabletop games